With friends like these, who needs enemas?

You’ve heard the urban legendchinese-eel about inserting objects into the rectum to stimulate the prostate for sexual pleasure (got gerbils, Richard Gere? Rod Stewart?).  Now from China comes a  story about a real life animal insertion that is as horrifying as any we have seen.

via the Daily Caller:

In what may be one of the most shocking stories of the year, a man in China died after having an eel inserted into his rectum. Doctors who treated the victim in the Sichuan Province, did not know how the man met his demise until they performed an autopsy and discovered an Asian swamp eel up his backside.

Reports indicate that the man, who has only been identified as a chef, apparently was a victim of a horrible prank. The chef, after a heavy night of drinking, passed out with some of his friends. Those friends thought that it would be funny to put the eel inside of the victim. The medical examiner determined that the cause of death was that the eel, which was fifty centimeters long, devoured the man’s bowels. No word yet on charges against the friends for their role in the death.

One theory is that the man’s friends had heard the phrase “Drill, baby drill!” but that something got lost in the translation.





Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here